This review is more of a story, for my experience at this hotel may differ from other reviews.
While I was checking into the hotel (I had just flown in from Australia) I collapsed (due to unknown reasons as of yet), and had to be rushed to hospital (which was excellently handled by the staff). After spending a few days in hospital, the general manager Kamran greeted me with a bouquet of flowers and a card! This was such a kind and thoughtful act. He also made sure that my booking was cancelled and refunded my money.
My mother ended up having to fly over and stay with me while I recuperated, and I recommended this hotel for us.
All of the staff were so lovely to us. Especially Troy at the front desk, who made sure everything was in order for us. Also the cleaning and breakfast staff always greeted my mother and I with a warm smile.
The room - it was big, the beds were comfortable and was equipped with a microwave and mini fridge. Very handy, especially because there is a grocery store across the road.
The location was very handy as there is Westfield Century City mall about 4 blocks away (less than 5 minute walk). And it has pretty much everything - Sephora, H&M, Macys, Bloomingdales, Apple, Cinemas and more.
I cannot express my appreciation for this hotel and its staff enough! As cliche as it may sound, they possibly saved my life, and went above and beyond for an Australian whom was a little too tired from their flight :)
Thanks a million!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Express Century City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Century City
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Century City is an upscale boutique hotel located in the neighborhood of Century City adjacent to Beverly Hills and Westwood. Century City is the home of Fox Studios, MGM, Creative Artists' Agency, International Creative Management, Century City Mall and Westside Pavilion for its corporate travelers and centrally located within 5 miles to all attraction spots such as Rodeo Drive, UCLA, Getty Museum, Sunset Strip, Santa Monica Beach (as pictured) and The Grove for its vacationers. We provide an impeccable staff specializing in assisting guests' needs by making your home away from home enjoyable, pleasant and comfortable, as well as a Concierge to assist you with a night on the town! We are a 100% smoke free property that features spacious rooms and suites with spiral staircases to loft bedrooms, and breathtaking views. Each room is equipped with three phone extensions, including a bathroom phone, complimentary wireless Internet, bottled water, 42' flat HDTVs, and features free HBO. Enjoy robes in all suites. We feature at our hotel an Express Start breakfast bar featuring our fresh baked cinnamon rolls, and assorted selection of buffet items. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.