“Location,price,staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Century City

You added Holiday Inn Express Century City to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Century City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 W. Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064 (Westside)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #33 of 324 Hotels in Los Angeles
GreenLeadersBronze level
Meadow Vista California
“Location,price,staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Standard morning breakfast. Walk to Ralph's across the street for food for the frig and a major mall a few blocks away. Less $$ than the big hotels in the area. Troy is very friendly and accommodating on the front desk. Lorenzo is a doll as valet. Last manager, Sharon, was nice, new manager,Kamran, is very helpful and pleasant. A good value and room for the price and location keeping in mind that LA and this area is expensive. We always stay here when visiting our son.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Century City, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Thank you for your positive & genuine comments about our Holiday Inn Express Century City hotel. Our staff members strive to provide service and accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here a few months back. I am back and forth from LA and New York every few months and I decided to switch it up a bit and stay in Century City. Although the room was nice, I get the feeling you pay most for the location than anything else. The best thing about the stay was the staff. Troy and Bryan were both extremely helpful whenever we needed anything. Next time I'm back in town I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Everything was fine minus the desk guy being MIA and legit asleep when i locked myself out of the room. Blamed the valet guy (?!) when I woke him up after half an hour of waiting.

• Stayed June 2012
Billings, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

I would like to comment on my experience for an extended stay (almost 7 months) at HIE in Century City, CA. One of your employees, Bryan, on the front desk has been very helpful on several occasions. More than once, he has assisted me with my computer, and made arrangements for some storage for my working equipment. Since my arrival in November of 2011, your housekeeping staff has also been excellent in keeping my room clean with the odd hours I keep with my 12 hour/day 7 days/week work schedule. I have been a Priority Club mmnber for several years now, and Bryan's dedication to taking care of his guests is one of the reasons that I would like to pass along this review to your attention.

Room Tip: The rooms away from Olympic are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

My experience at this hotel was excellent. I was originally booked for a king room, but was upgraded to a double queen room with loft. I couldn't ask for anything better for the price that I paid. The room contained a microwave, small fridge, and had 2 TV's. It was very clean and tastefully appointed. Housekeeping was daily and they did a very good job. I had some friends stay in another room and they mentioned that the street noise was a bit distracting for their sleeping. While I didn't have that problem, I could definitely see what they were talking about.

Breakfast was included in the price of the room and had the standard Holiday Inn selection: egg, sausage/bacon, biscuit, gravy, toast, cereal, milk, juice, and pancakes. The seating area was not very plentiful, so several people has to take their plates back to the room.

Onsite parking is valet only . . . $15/night. There is a small neighborhood with free street parking, but wasn't sure if it was safe to park overnight.

Some great restaurants and shopping about a 10-minute walk away at the mall. The street where the hotel is located is extremely busy, so be careful walking around.

If you have to be in the area and can't afford the higher priced hotels nearby (intercontinental, hyatt, etc), this is a great alternative at a very competitive price.

Bottom line: Good hotel for the price watchers if you must stay in this immediate area. Ask for a room away from the busy and potentially loud Olympic Blvd side of the hotel. If you are driving, be prepared to pay for valet parking.

Room Tip: As for a quiet room AWAY from Olympic Blvd if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
General M, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Century City, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
San Rafael, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

We stayed here because it was close to my niece's apartment. It was also convenient being across from Ralph's grocery store and the Century City mall. All the staff were very friendly and helpful and I would especially like to commend Bryan at the front desk and Lorenzo, the garage valet. No matter what hour of the day, Lorenzo seemed to be in the garage all the time! Our room was on the street side and was noisy so try to ask for a room on the other side of the building. Otherwise, the rooms were adequate for the 3 of us. The breakfast was good and my husband especially liked the cinnamon rolls. Being a Priority Club member is nice because of the goodie bag you get. I would stay here again when visiting LA.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face Olympic Blvd.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Century City for a few days over Easter and were very pleased. The location is dead handy, the rooms are very large and clean, and the staff are so helpful. I left a bag of shopping in the lobby before catching a taxi to the airport, and the guy behind the desk picked it up for me and is holding on to it so my brother can pick it up this weekend. The only downside was the lack of healthy options at breakfast, and that the street side can be a bit noisy.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your positive comments about our Holiday Inn Express - Century City hotel. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Century City? Share your experiences!