We stayed at the Celebrity for three nights. Very spacious and quiet room with two queen sized beds. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is literally a two minute walk to the Dolby theatre, and Hollywood walk of fame. Plenty of eateries in easy walking distance. There is a tourist information counter on the ground floor of the Dolby theatre where you can book tours, buy transport passes etc.
The only negative point I would make is about the continental breakfast. Cereal (all the sweetened varieties) and pre-frozen waffles and bread for toast, with a small amount of fruit. All to be consumed on paper plates with plastic utensils.
I would choose to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Celebrity Hotel is a superior tourist class hotel located in the heart of downtown Hollywood, home of the Academy Awards and entertainment industry. We are just minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment. The hotel offers a boutique-look with the intimacy of a bed and breakfast inn. Hallways are beautifully decorated with posters of classic films and Hollywood icons. Guest rooms are spacious, home-style furnished, with some equipped with a full kitchen for extended stays. Our professional hotel staff follows suit with excellent service reminiscent of a time long since past. Come experience all of the glamour and class of the era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hollywood Celebrity Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Celebrity Los Angeles
- Hotel Hollywood Celebrity
- Celebrity Hollywood Hotel