This hotel is in the perfect location to see the Hollywood walk of fame, Chinese Theatre etc. Close to Metro and lots of shops and restaurants around. Would definitely say this is value for money for a basic hotel. Breakfast is served downstairs, for 2 hours only and you take it up to your room. Rooms are spacious and the beds are gigantic. Hotel is quiet and clean. Staff are good. Only problem we had is after you have seen Hollywood, its a bit out of the way to really see other places in LA. Will be recommending it to friends though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Celebrity Hotel is a superior tourist class hotel located in the heart of downtown Hollywood, the entertainment capital and theatre district. The Hollywood Celebrity Hotel offers the glamour of the 1930s with the intimacy of a bed and breakfast inn. Guest rooms are dramatically decorated to reflect back on the celebrities of the 1930's featuring murals of some of the Hollywood greatest loved stars over the beds, and brightly colored furnishings. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hollywood Celebrity Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Celebrity Los Angeles
- Hotel Hollywood Celebrity
- Celebrity Hollywood Hotel