The hotel is located behind the Walk of Fame and the Kodiak Theatre. Walking distance is only a few minutes.
The rooms are bigger than usual rooms with a seperate dining area but nothing special. Everything was clean and even with the window to the street it was quiet enough. The staff was friendly. They offer free breakfast with coffee, tea, toast and croissants in the morning. Parking was also included. I can really recommend staying at the Hollywood Celebrity Hotel because of its excellent location.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Celebrity Los Angeles
- Hollywood Celebrity
- Hotel Hollywood Celebrity
- Celebrity Hollywood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Celebrity Hotel is a superior tourist class hotel located in the heart of downtown Hollywood, the entertainment capital and theatre district. The Hollywood Celebrity Hotel offers the glamour of the 1930s with the intimacy of a bed and breakfast inn. Guest rooms are dramatically decorated to reflect back on the celebrities of the 1930's featuring murals of some of the Hollywood greatest loved stars over the beds, and brightly colored furnishings. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hollywood Celebrity Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.