My partner & I stayed here for a week in mid February at the beginning of our trip in the States. Overall, we liked the place & the staff were very helpful.
The room we stayed in was very clean, very spacious as well. We liked that it had lounge furniture so we didn't have to eat on the bed all the time. Although the room did seem slightly outdated, it didn't matter much to us because of it's cleanliness.
The location is perfect, not even a two minute walk to Hollywood & Highland, which leads out onto Hollywood Blvd.
The only issue I would say there is with this hotel is that there is no elevator. So if you've got heavy bags & your room is on the second floor, good luck to you!
Overall, still a good place to stay. Close to everything, very clean & staff are very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Celebrity Hotel is a superior tourist class hotel located in the heart of downtown Hollywood, the entertainment capital and theatre district. The Hollywood Celebrity Hotel offers the glamour of the 1930s with the intimacy of a bed and breakfast inn. Guest rooms are dramatically decorated to reflect back on the celebrities of the 1930's featuring murals of some of the Hollywood greatest loved stars over the beds, and brightly colored furnishings. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hollywood Celebrity Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Celebrity Los Angeles
- Hotel Hollywood Celebrity
- Celebrity Hollywood Hotel