My friends and I just returned home a 2-week trip through California, with the majority of our time spent at the Hollywood Celebrity Hotel. As students in our early 20s we were not looking for the best looking hotel but for a hotel that was close to most of the attractions we had in mind with a price that was not expensive. The Hollywood Celebrity was all that plus more. It was extremely cheap for the area, It is located right behind the Hollywood and Highland and just steps away from the walk of fame, many theaters, museums, and night life. But most importantly the Hollywood Celebrity had the best staff and service I have had at any hotel I have been to. We were usually up pretty early in the mornings and out the door to go sight seeing pretty fast. So the continental breakfast provided was all we needed. Because we left pretty early in the mornings we did not really get to know the daytime staff although they were always happy to answer our questions and greet with the biggest smiles on their faces. The best service came from Syed at the front desk. The night before we arrived at the hotel we called letting him know that we would be checking in late. When we arrived the next day he knew exactly who we were and had everything ready for us. We quickly came to realize that we needed a car to get around LA and with out any hesitation Syed had called a company for us and in 25 minutes we had a car. Every time we had a question about where something was or how to get somewhere, Syed would always let us know. He was always sure to ask when he saw us come walking through the doors at the end of the day about how our day went, and to suggest new things to do. The Hollywood Celebrity Hotel was a great hotel for us, the price, location, and most importantly the staff were amazing. I would defiantly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Celebrity Hotel is a superior tourist class hotel located in the heart of downtown Hollywood, the entertainment capital and theatre district. The Hollywood Celebrity Hotel offers the glamour of the 1930s with the intimacy of a bed and breakfast inn. Guest rooms are dramatically decorated to reflect back on the celebrities of the 1930's featuring murals of some of the Hollywood greatest loved stars over the beds, and brightly colored furnishings. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hollywood Celebrity Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Celebrity Los Angeles
- Hotel Hollywood Celebrity
- Celebrity Hollywood Hotel