We had a 2 bedroom suite and it was SMALL! Literally there was NOWHERE to put my 30" duffle bag in the bedroom. It could just fit a queen bed, that's it. I ended up keeping it in the bathroom.
My room had a window into the "courtyard" with some really loud machine noise coming through late into the night.
The property is pretty basic. There is even no restaurant on presmises, no room service, no facilities at all. It's kind of gloomy and looks dirty in places. Understaffed, for sure. Reception people were perfectly pleasant, but then there was no one to take the bags to our room. We ended up hauling them ourselves.
Parking is valet and $25 extra. Breakfast is the usual powdered eggs, bagels and waffles, passible, but nothing to write home about.
Very average property overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our boutique-inspired hotel, just minutes from Rodeo Drive! Our recently renovated guest suites and lobby are awaiting your arrival. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Beverly Hills