“The worst sleep I've ever had” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Chatsworth

You added Travelodge Chatsworth to your Saves list
Travelodge Chatsworth
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   21603 Devonshire St, Los Angeles, CA 91311 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #268 of 339 Hotels in Los Angeles
San Pablo
“The worst sleep I've ever had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I'd never been to Chatsworth and actually very excited on checking in at this hotel for the first time. I thought the deal is great! I had a discount of 20% out of my AllState Motor Club membership and its a 24 hour check in hotel. Because me and my boyfriend will going to be in a long road I thought this is a very good place to land our heads for the night. I chose a non-smoking room, the moment we enter the room the outside smells like cigarette smoke, we went in the room and the place is well set up, organized and clean, but when we we’re about to lay down we noticed that there’s a black stain/spot in our blankets. In the morning we were woken up by someone running fast outside the lobby and loudly knocking on one of the doors, we woke up with the cigarette smoke and I believe with a marijuana smoke that came from the outside of the room somewhere near the room that was provided to us, and laughers at 7am in the morning .
I had the most tiring and the most inconvenient stay in my entire life. I will not going to recommend this place to none of my friends. Supposedly I am going to stay on this hotel for 2 days but I need to cancel the 2nd night and find somewhere nicer quieter, and relaxing to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Vidor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

My room was very nice and the bed was comfortable. I liked the location because I could walk to the store.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Central Coast CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

It has an outdoor glass elevator which was fast with a view of pool. Nice.
We ask for a non smoking room and got a smoking room that's smelt. The bed cover had a cigarretes burns and stitiching repairs , even on the bed sheets. Old television was poor. Rail road track is 100 ft. away, heard horn on train 5:30PM and 7:30 PM but the night was quiet. Our 7:30 AM wake up call did not arrive even though we had put it in at the desk.

Room Tip: Room heating is very good. Good firm mattress. Very nice room complete w/Coffee maker, microwave, a...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Palm Springs, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I was so excited to check into this hotel - great rate, great space - roomy, nice...a suite...with microwave, fridge and couch and lots of room. So I'm super happy with that aspect. HOWEVER, I needed to do work while I was here and the internet never worked the 2 days I was there. It would connect for a few minutes, then I'd lose it. Staff was nice, but ineffectual when I asked about it.

If you just need a cheap place to stay with lots of room, this is fine. If you need to do business or use the internet, this is NOT the place. It's been extremely frustrating, as I expected to spend the entire day working out of the room via the internet. Instead, I had to go to Radioshack and buy a pair of ear buds in order to take my work to Starbucks where I could do it without bothering others. It was a HUGE inconvenience.

Even though I liked the space a lot, I wouldn't be able to return to this hotel, because I must have internet.

Also, the hot water was not very hot.

Room Tip: I'm on the 3rd floor on an inside hall; nice and quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Travelodge Chatsworth? Share your experiences!