“Good hotel with excellent service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda

You added Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7432 Reseda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 91335 (South San Fernando Valley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #63 of 340 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Good hotel with excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is my third stay with them.their rooms are really clean and nice.thanks to their maid for excellent work. The only thing they should improve it's breakfast. I should recommend their Asian front desk guy Niil, he is really kind and helpful. First time he advised me if I made the reservation directly to them, he will gimme good discount and he did. Just ask him, you found the rate online, surely he will help you.

• Stayed December 2012
seeyeah, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Walker1982,

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you are a returning guest. We appreciate your comments regarding our service and quality. Hope to see you soon.

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here (for several nights off and on in December). The staff was very friendly and the rooms are always really clean and well kept; which is what I loved the Most! The breakfast in the morning is great! And the staff is Always friendly and attentive! I truly have no complaints about this hotel experience! I will contiune to come here when in town and I highly recommend it to anyone!

Room Tip: If you like a lot of sunlight, get a room on the south side of the building (right side if facing fr...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear MrsLuv2Travel13,

Thank you for that great review. We know guest have many choices when choosing a hotel for their stay. We are glad you choose ours and that we provided all the service and quality for you stay. Hope to see you soon.

Cheers,

PAYSON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

It looks like a lot of money has been spent to upgrade this place recently. Too bad the noise issue has not been addressed. The room to room and hallway to room noise is the worst I have experienced. It is like the walls are paper thin. I could see daylight around the wall mounted air conditioner so it is apparent that sealing and insulation, which could mitigate the noise, is absent.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Dear Enthusiast_11_12,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We have upgrade our entire property. I do apologize for the noise issue you experienced. We provide great service and quality for an economical price to all our guest. Hope to serve you again soon.

Madison, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

The staff at the hotel was accommodating and very friendly. During an extended stay, I was in three different rooms due to noise issues. If you are a light sleeper, request a room on the second floor away from the lobby and without an adjoining room. There is very little sealing around the doors and you can hear everything.

Breakfast was ok and adequate, but nothing to rave about. Facility was clean and parking was safe.

I cut my stay short here mainly because of the noise issues, but also because I wanted more creature comforts (down comforter, etc.).

• Stayed September 2012
seeyeah, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear Scoutwise,

Thank you for you review of our property. Let me apologize for the noise issue you encountered at the hotel. We make every effort to keep all our guest from respecting other guest at the hotel. Sometime we encounter people that do not respect the wishes. Those guest do not stay very long at our property. Glad you found our staff helpful and accomodating. Hope you give us anothe rchance on your next visit to Los Angeles.

Best regards,

Management

Been to Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda? Share your experiences!