“Nice hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda

You added Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7432 Reseda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 91335 (South San Fernando Valley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #71 of 339 Hotels in Los Angeles
Certificate of Excellence 2014
BISHOP
“Nice hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

The room was very nice and clean. The hotel staff is very friendly. The only problem was the key card. It would not open the door. Mantenance even had trouble with it. It was never fixed during my stay.
I will stay here again. Even with my key card problem, I like this hotel. I have stayed here a few times before and always had a pleasant experience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

seeyeah, Public Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear MICHAEL I,

Thank you for your review.
Glad you found our hotel clean and the service was up to your standards. We provide all our guest great economical pricing for the best service and quality. We look forward to seeing you again.

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Zagreb
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

In September 2012 my GF and I stayed in this hotel.

Plus: private secured parking, few stores, gas stations and restaurants around, nice and clean rooms, 30 minutes ride by car from all attractions, ok staff.

Minus: moderate breakfast (compared to classic European breakfast), you can not open windows in your room so you have to use AC all the time.

Anyway, considering the price I can definitely recommend this place. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
seeyeah, Director of Sales at Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear mcquinn (Zagreb),

Thank you for your review. Glad you found our hotel close to the many attractions in Los Angeles. We do provide a great continental breakfast to get you started in the morning. It includes 2 types of bread, bagels with cream cheese, 2 types of juice, coffee, tea, 2 types of cereal with milk, muffins danish, oatmeal, apples and oranges. This is included in the economical price for the room. I apologize the window did not open but all the windows are operational with a lock. We hope to servwe you again soon.

SAN BERNARDINO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

It is a nice hotel, close to Los Angeles. The room was little small but very clean, neat and the service was superb! I had left my ipad on the bed and as soon as I call, the front desk staff went to the room, found it and kept it safe for me until I picked it up 2 days later. The friendliness of the staff was wonderful. I will stay there whenever I need a hotel in that area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

reseda, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I am very grateful for this hotel, and the service I have gotten here. The staff has always been very kind and gracious to me. I am between homes at the present time so I stay here as much as possible. This has become my home away from home primarily because of the staff. I am very big on service, being in the service industry myself so that is why I keep comming back. I would rather pay for great service over great accomoditions. I would always recommend others to visit this hotel. I hope you do something very special for your staff here as they have always treated me special.
Peace and Blessings,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear Kathryn D,

Thank you very much for that great review for the viewing public. We provide the best possible service,cleanliness and quality to all our guest for a economical price at our property. Glad you found all of that.

Cheers,

tilburg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights for about $80 p/n. The hotel is loated in Reseda. It is pretty far located from all of the city's
major attractions, so the best way to get around is to rent a car. Once you do have a car transport is no problem. Your very near the
freeway, so you can get anywhere quite fast if the traffic in LA allowes you to. In this price category you can't expect to much from
a hotel, but we were pleasantly surprised. The king room is relatively big and clean. We didn't use the internet so can't say anything
about that. Bathroom simple and sufficient. The place where this hotel really shines is it's personnel. Always with a smile and very
interested and helpfull. If you are looking for a simple and cheap place to stay from where you can travel around, this hotel does the
job!

Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear debbieendennis,

thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We are glad you were surprised by our property regarding the rooms and the service we provided for the great price. Hope to see you soon.

Cheers,

Management

Been to Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda? Share your experiences!