“A Gem.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Chatsworth

You added Radisson Hotel Chatsworth to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Chatsworth
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9777 Topanga Canyon Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 91311 (North San Fernando Valley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
A Getaway for 2
Ranked #73 of 324 Hotels in Los Angeles
Derry, New Hampshire
“A Gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms have been renovated and are clean and modern. The courtyard is peaceful and the pool is a nice place to read a book or swim. Breakfast was included in the price of my room. All in all a great place to stay and very affordable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
RadArtChatsworth, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Chatsworth, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you very much for the fantastic review of your stay with us. We're thrilled that you found our associates to be friendly and helpful, I will pass the good word to them,. We're also delighted to hear that you liked our “modern new looks”. Again, we thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again when your travel brings you to Chatsworth.

Kindest regards
Arthur Boshnakian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Flat Rock, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great location. Hotel lobby and rooms are clean. The rooms are large. Staff are very friendly and accomodating. If you book on expedia or travel websites you will have to pay for breakfast and that is a 14$ charge in the dining room. Breakfast is not fresh and the eggs were either not cooked well or completely dry on all three days of stay. The morning dining staff were rude and not accomadating. The evening menu is very good and the service was ver good as well.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the elevators or you may end up out in left feild with a very long walk with...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
RadArtChatsworth, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Chatsworth, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with a review of your recent stay with us, I am thrilled that you enjoyed and liked the size of our guest rooms as well as the cleanliness, however I would like to apologize and I am very sorry that you did not enjoy our buffet breakfast, beside serving buffet breakfast ,we do offer Breakfast a-la cart with a great selection of menu items. I have addressed your concerns with our executive chef and restaurant team and I can assure you will be working diligently to correct them, I hope to see you again next time you are visiting Chatsworth,

California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I reserved at this place not just because it is close to my friend's place but also because of the positive reviews posted on TripAdvisor. I was not disappointed :-) Starting from the exterior, the grounds were well-maintained. I thought that parking space was ample. The lobby was bright, clean and spacious. The receptionist was friendly and accommodating. Other hotel staff we met were also friendly. Our room was spacious, clean, functional and quiet. The bed was comfortable and I liked that there were enough pillows. I liked that there were complimentary bottles of water. My comments for improvement: 1) The bathroom needed hooks, e.g., behind the door. I had to bring in a couple of hangers for my change of clothes. 2) I think a luggage rack should be mandatory. 3) When we asked for beddings for the sofa bed, we had to call in a second time for a blanket.
This place was a really good find. I was very happy with our stay and I would recommend it whether for a business or leisure trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
RadArtChatsworth, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Chatsworth, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you for a great review and wonderful comments and suggestions ! I am thrilled that you had such a great stay and that you enjoyed our guest room design. I will share your kind words with our staff members and team.. I hope that we will see you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I recently completed a 7 month work assignment in Chatsworth. Typically, I would spend the week in the area and then fly back home each weekend. Initially, I stayed a several different hotels in the area including Hilton, Hampton Inn, etc. However, I was drawn to the Radisson for the bulk of my assignment for many different reasons. Traveling for work can be stressful but the staff and management are fantastic and made Chatsworth feel like my home away from home. The general manager, Arthur, demonstrated time and again that he was interested making sure each stay was very satisfactory. He even went out of his way to help with arrangements on a personal trip I took with my wife to San Francisco. The staff greeted me by name with big smiles every day and many times had anticipated my needs/requests even before I made them known. During the period of my stay the hotel was under construction for renovations but the staff did everything possible to minimize the effect to guests. The results from the renovation are quite impressive. The view from the hotel looking out across the Santa Susana mountains is beautiful. Parking is plentiful and free – unusual in Los Angeles! Wi-Fi is available but sometimes in the evenings can become slow; I think it might be a bandwidth issue. However, I have stayed at many different locations across the country and have never found consistently fast Wi-Fi at peak times. The new/updated rooms are certainly the best in this price range that I have ever stayed in. The courtyard inside the hotel walls is like an oasis and very relaxing. The onsite restaurant is a surprising gem – I have eaten at some of the best rated places in all of Los Angeles and I would put the “Caprese” up against any of them…excellent food! The breakfast each morning is fantastic – fresh, good selection, and managed very well. Luis, the caretaker of the breakfast area is top notch with unmatched hospitality. During the course of my assignment, I had many instances where I needed to bring in additional people to Chatsworth for meetings, etc. Without hesitation, I recommended they stay at the Radisson. If you ever need to stay in the Chatsworth area make sure to give Radisson a try; you will be impressed!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RadArtChatsworth, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Chatsworth, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your pleasant experience of your recent stay with us, our staff appreciates your kind comments; I am gratified when I hear that we have been successful in providing great service to our guests. I am also thrilled that you liked our "new looks” and shared you kind comments with our Caprese Restaurant team and we are very pleased that you gave us an "excellent” grade and good recommendation. We thank you for your stay with us and we hope to greet you again next time your travel brings you to Chatsworth.

Kindest regards,
Powder Springs, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

After reading mixed reviews we were pleasantly surprised with this freshly renovated facility. A large bath with separate shower and tub complimented the spacious room. The staff was friendly and helpful and the morning buffet was a great start for the day.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
RadArtChatsworth, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Chatsworth, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for giving us a try and I am very pleased to read that you were satisfied with both our hotel and staff, and specially you enjoyed our spacious guest room with seperate shower and bath tub. we thank you for your stay with us and I hope to see you again when your travel to Chatsworth.

Best Regards
General Mnager
Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Radisson has a radical "new look" with beautiful interiors, fantastic room with a sleep-by-number bed, and a spa bathroom. It is the only place to stay if in or near Chatsworth. Best people, best location, and best place for the money. I loved every minute.

Room Tip: Even though I had a room above the lobby and overlooking the parking lot, the room was quiet and pea...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for a great review. I am very pleased that you had such an enjoyable experience with us and you liked our "new looks" we are honored that you mentioned our staff as best people and I hope we will see you again next time you are visiting Chatsworth.

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed there in April 2013 for 3 nights and find the hotel clean, functional and having well trained staff. The staff were always enthusiastic and helpful in our every needs. The GM was prompt and effective in attending to guest feedback. The hotel is fully renovated now and is in excellent condition. Radisson room rates are usually very affordable and good value for money

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms with a view of the centre courtyard garden and swimming pool are indeed excellent...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RadArtChatsworth, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Chatsworth, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and pleased, that you liked the hotels new revitalized look, we look forward to your next stay,

Arthur Boshnakian

Been to Radisson Hotel Chatsworth? Share your experiences!