Free parking, kitchen and free internet. Of course that counts... but the whole facility is old. Furniture, carpets and basically everything is old and worn out here (I'm not saying things don't work). There is a room on each floor meant for garbage disposal which is very convenient, although the whole corridor smells like garbage (it travels through air conditioning ventilation openings and the whole place ends up smelling like garbage). Internet is pretty slow and unstable (sometimes preventing you to use it). This hotel works if you looking for an affordable stay with the complimentary conveniences they offer but it is far for feeling like a Confort Inn. It worked for us, a brazilian couple who was staying in LA for a month to study, but if you are in Honey Moon mood, book earlier and find a romantic place to stay (preferably near the beach).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Los Angeles-Lax Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Extended Stay America Los Angeles
- Extended Stay Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Extended Stay