“Perfect stopover hotel.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Los Angeles Airport

You added Hilton Los Angeles Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5711 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045 (LAX Area)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
WiFi and Breakfast Bundle
Ranked #86 of 327 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Perfect stopover hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed at this hotel pre and post flight to Tahiti. Frequent and efficient shuttle service. Easy and quick check ins. Good food in the restaraunt if you don't wish to venture out. Bathroom in the second room we stayed in needed and upgrade badly, otherwise the rooms are great for the price. would stay again without question next time I fly out of LAX.

• Stayed January 2015
Ulices H, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles Airport, responded to this review, yesterday
Happy Greetings Kinosao,

Thank you for the kind gesture you've made in writing a review about your recent visit. Your choice to trust us is very much appreciated and we're glad to know your visit met your expectations. Additionally, thank you for adding the thought about the bathroom. Specially being located near LAX, nice people visiting us expect much comfort due to possibly coming from long flights so anything to improve that comfort is something we will consider. Again, thank you for sharing and thank you for trusting us to be of service to you. In case you allow us the privilege to serve again, please feel free to contact us via Ulices.Hernandez@Hilton.com as you have me here to assist. Thank you for reading this response and hope that you are having a tremendously incredible day!

With Gratitude,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (322)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Maidenhead, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed here on January 14th 2015, just for one night prior to flying back to London. We had been in Vegas for a few days and I didn't want to drive back to LA on the day of the flight in case we had delays on the I-15.

We had booked and accessible room, my wife is in a wheelchair, and were upgraded to a one bedroom suite, luckily I am Diamond with Hilton.

The suite was clean and had all the amenities we needed for my wife to be comfortable including a roll in shower.

We grabbed some appetisers in the Executive Lounge before heading out to get dinner. The lounge is compact but well equipped, there was a choice of cold and warm appetisers and soft drinks were free, alcoholic beverages were charged for, must be an American thing, in the UK all drink is free in the Executive Lounges.

We breakfasted in the Cafe off the Lobby where there was a good selection of hot and cold food to choose from.

We then caught one of the hotel shuttles to take us to T2 for our flight. The shuttle was equipped with a lift for wheelchairs which made boarding very straightforward. Please let the Bell Desk know if you need this facility in advance.

The hotel has a Hertz Desk run by Hertz employees and I was able to return my hire car here saving me the trouble of taking the car back to the Hertz lot and then having to make my own way back to the hotel. That was an unexpected but welcome bonus. Be warned not all contracts allow for this so please check with the Hertz Desk.

All in all we enjoyed our stay and would certainly book this hotel again. All of the staff we interacted with with helpful and courteous.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Rockville, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I was at the hotel for five days and it was a very good experience, there was a couple of hiccups but nothing mayor. And the staff came thru fast and very professional.
I was staying in one of the studio suites and ill say tgat they are comfortable, the bedds are ausome and they are very clean, ill just suggest to do better use if the space cause they fill kind if empty you kniw a sofa would had been good

Overall my stay was pretty good

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

It was a good and convenient stay for business purposes, but for family leisure I would be looking for another place. Airport noise can be distraction for some people. Rooms and overall services are in high standards. Convenient location with shuttle bus to airport and close to all main car rental companies.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Jackson Hole, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Good stay, expensive internet, most places it's free @$250.00 per nite. Small Bathrooms no fan. Enjoyed the shower, was very hot and lots of water pressure, I was impressed being that far from fresh Water.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ulices H, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles Airport, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Happy Greetings Gregory B,

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts regarding your recent visit. As well, thank you for sharing areas you found need a second look by us, such as internet or bathrooms, and areas you were very satisfied with like water pressure. Our genuine intent is to always give our best effort to ensure a happy, comfortable stay for you which for the most part seems like this was the result. We thank you for the privilege to of been able to serve you and hope you can trust us again in the future. In case you decide to give us the opportunity again or simply want to share further thoughts, you have me here at your service and can be reached via Ulices.Hernandez@Hilton.com. Thank you for reading this response and hope that you are having a tremendously phenomenal day!

Darwen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Large airy reception and main entrance.Pleasant staff.Great size rooms with coffee machine.No traffic noise even on front opposite airport.15 minutes drive from the airport.Small diner in adjacent buiding run by Chinese lady,very good value for money breafasts ,very friendly proprietor

• Stayed November 2014
Ulices H, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Happy Greetings Greatxpectations,

To start, let me compliment your great choice in TripAdvisor name! With that kind of mindset, any day turns out phenomenal. Regarding your review, thank you for sharing your very nice thoughts with us. We are grateful for the privilege to of been able to serve you. Additionally, we are happy to know your stay with us turned out excellent. By having a sincere intent to serve and be helpful at all times, you can come to expect this quality of stay again if you ever consider us again. In case you allow us the privilege, please feel free to contact me directly via Ulices.Hernandez@Hilton.com as you have me here at your service. Thank you for reading this response and hope that you are having a tremendously joyous day!

Las Vegas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I certainly wasn't disappointed during my time there, I'm not picky on hotel standards, but I was so pleased getting in after I was stuck in LA traffic for a while and I was ready to nap b/c I left to LA shortly after leaving work and I was tired with lack of sleep. I had no issues falling asleep, which is good!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Happy Greetings Jonathan S,

Many thanks for sharing with us your thoughts regarding your recent visit. As well, sorry for the LA traffic you encountered as it can be a headache during certain times. A friendly tip to consider if in the area again is contacting us to see if directions can be provided that will allow you to avoid traffic. A second tip would be searching on your phone for applications which specialize in providing shortcuts to avoid these delays. Hopefully, the intention to avoid further incidents such as these is welcomed kindly and if you like contact me via Ulices.Hernandez@Hilton.com for any further assistance. Additionally, thank you for trusting us to serve you during your brief break from work and hope to be of service to you again soon. Thank you for reading this response and hope that you are having a joyous day!

With Gratitude,

Been to Hilton Los Angeles Airport? Share your experiences!