“nice and friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Los Angeles Airport

You added Hilton Los Angeles Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5711 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045 (LAX Area)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
WiFi and Breakfast Bundle
Ranked #84 of 339 Hotels in Los Angeles
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“nice and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The hotel was suprisingly nice for the price. It was located very close to the terminal, only one stop , so be sure to allow 10 mins to get there.
I stayed on the third floor but would recommend something a little higher to avoid all the noise from the floor below.
The rooms are clean and the staff are very friendly. The nearest fast food outlet is carls jr however take a pack lunch if you expect to get service withing half hour.

Great hotel, ill be back im sure

Room Tip: higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Jasmine W, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
steve7192013, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience with our staff, and rooms. Next time you are in the Los Angeles area, our concierge will gladly suggest dining options (aside from Carls Jr.) for you. See you next time!

Assistant to the Director of Rooms I Hilton Los Angeles Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (370)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

This was a one night stay and thank goodness as it was my worst experience ever at a Hilton. The toilet was broken, a sconce was broken and the shower valve was well on its way to falling off. Finally, the shower curtain was missing from the bathroom.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on Tripadvisor. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you faced during your stay. Your comments will be used to constructively improve the quality of our hotel. Again, I thank you for your time.

Mansfield, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Spent one night before an early morning flight. Hotel is very close to the airport. Check in was fast and efficient, lobby and rooms were very nice. The loading / unloading area is very tight and with a few cars waiting for valet and the shuttle there, it really stalls all traffic movement. You get a great view of the runway, but along with that is plane noise all night long. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are flying out of LAX.

Kari W,

Thank you for you comments! As an airport hotel, one can get a great view of the flights! We are glad that you found this feature enjoyable. Please visit again soon!

Cookeville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I was concerned that with such a great rate, maybe the hotel was in need of repair or remodeling. I sure didn't see any evidence of that. Sometimes a bargain really is a bargain. The one and only flaw I saw was that the lighted buttons on the elevators and in the elevator lobbies are in real need of attention. Many don't light even though they function properly to call the elevator or select a floor. The rest of the place is so sharp and crisp that this really stood out as an oddity. But I'll be happy to stay there again.

Room Tip: My room faced the airport. I was concerned that maybe there would be a noise problem, but that wasn...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hi David H, and thank you for your review. We are happy to provide quality rooms at (as you referred to it) bargain prices! Thank you for your comments on our elevator buttons. We will be sure to address this issue with our property operations department. Please feel free to contact me upon your next booking so that I may handle your booking

Ghent, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel. We chose this as the start of our city trip, to recover from our jetlag.
Very professional staff: we got upgraded and paid a little extra, but got our breakfast in their executive lounge on the top floor. Breakfast is standard, but everything you need, but the view is amazing, overlooking one of the runways.

You can hear the planes if you're very noise sensitive, but we encountered no problems at all.
Would recommend this hotel if staying a few days in Los Angeles!
Also loved their pool, open in the evening :-)

Room Tip: Avoid the 3rd floor, as there are smokers outside...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello MrTravelman87! We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy the view while recovering from your flight. We hope to see you next time you are in Los Angeles!

Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have mixed feelings about this hotel. It's an airport hotel so we weren't expecting too much, just a comfortable bed after a flight that day and in preparation for a another flight the next day. Unfortunately when we arrived in the evening it literally took just over 40 minutes to get checked in as there was only one person at reception and another dealing with a complex issue involving a guest. Additionally a large group of flight attendants had arrived so reception became even busier. On the positive side, the room was large and the bed was good quality. The room was also clean and well presented. The buffet breakfast the next morning was adequate though a little expensive, (can someone tell me why Americans always cremate their bacon?) The level of service throughout the stay (apart from the check-in), was excellent. The restaurant staff were lovely. I would definitely stay here again however, sort that reception out please - the last thing a person needs after a long flight is to stand in a long queue!

Room Tip: Great fun watching the planes landing at night.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jasmine W, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Hello DamoAU,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I regret to learn of the time it took you to check-in. I agree that, after a long flight, there is nothing better than finding a comfortable bed. I will be sending your comments to our Front Desk Team in hopes of correcting the issue. Please accept my apologies for the time you had spent in line. We hope to prevent this from reoccurring for any of our guests.

To answer your question about the bacon, there is no answer. Bacon can be served soft, crunchy, sliced, diced, or even on a doughnut. Like beauty, preparation of bacon is in the eye of the beholder. Next time you visit our property, please let me know. I will be sure to have the kitchen take your bacon off of the skillet a little earlier.

Lanai City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Our family of six, four adults and two younger children, spent a night in two rooms at the Hilton LAX Hotel, to catch a morning flight to Hawaii. We were more than satisfied with our experience there. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hi lny_golfer,

Thank you for choosing Hilton LAX as the first stop on your Hawaiian vacation. We hope you had a wonderful time. We look forward to your next visit!

Assistant to the Director of Rooms I Hilton Los Angeles Airport

Been to Hilton Los Angeles Airport? Share your experiences!