Standard Marriott decor and amenities. My company paid for this hotel, so no comment on cost. Parking is $17/day. There's a Starbucks in the lobby, as well as an onsite bar and restaurant. Some reviewers complained about the bed, but I found it to be comfortable. The room didn't let in too much noise either, although I was near the ice machine and did hear that. Checkout was quick by voicemail and leaving the keys in the room. Overall a nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the San Fernando Valley, in Woodland Hills, California, the Warner Center Marriott is a newly reenergized world. Luxury reigns in 474 new guest rooms and suites with Marriott’s plush Revive™ bed and 32-inch HD flat-panel TV that connects to your laptop, smart phone and more! The chic new poolside Urban Oasis with cabanas, fire pit and bar invites casual mingling outdoors. A recharged fitness center with cutting-edge equipment dares you to “work it”. 25,000 square feet of all-new function space inspire brilliant events. For refined refreshment, visit Starbucks, the ultra hip Q Martini Bar and Breeze, an American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Marriott