Needed a place to stay for one night as a means to an end. Not too many choices in the Valley that I know of. Valet was helpful as I wanted to park my own car. Check in was easy. Conceriege was a bit shifty but friendly. Room was well appointed. Best part of stay was a Starbucks in the lobby. At $230 for the night, I thought a little pricey but I could have found something cheaper. All in all, I would recommend but not as a vacation destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the San Fernando Valley, in Woodland Hills, California, the Warner Center Marriott is a newly reenergized world. Luxury reigns in 474 new guest rooms and suites with Marriott’s plush Revive™ bed and 32-inch HD flat-panel TV that connects to your laptop, smart phone and more! The chic new poolside Urban Oasis with cabanas, fire pit and bar invites casual mingling outdoors. A recharged fitness center with cutting-edge equipment dares you to “work it”. 25,000 square feet of all-new function space inspire brilliant events. For refined refreshment, visit Starbucks, the ultra hip Q Martini Bar and Breeze, an American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Marriott