“Clean rooms, friendly staff, and great service.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles

You added Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles to your Saves list
Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6360 Canoga Avenue, Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA 91367 (Formerly Hilton Woodland Hills)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Points Offer
Ranked #79 of 340 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Clean rooms, friendly staff, and great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Business travel takes me to Woodland Hills several times per month and I always stay at the Hilton. The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly, particularly Rosie, who runs the concierge lounge. Rosie welcomes every guest who walks in with a smile and makes sure everyone is well fed and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Whittier, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Edwardo, the person who checked me in, was just the nicest, most helpful person. A real gem! The room was quiet as promised. Rosie in concierge was a real sweetie, too. I would stay here again. Thanks Hilton!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Stuttgart
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We mostly join Hilton Hotels, love their comfort. We like to stay in business-hotels, because they are luxery and mostly quiet.The Woodland Hills was our second hotel on our California-Trip this year. Looking back, it was average...the rooms were Hilton-like good - very good. The service was good, but we missed hospitility. The rate for the hotel was too expensive for that we found ...the lounge was closed and parking was also expensive.
Outside it was a litte bit boring - a boring shopping-center some footsteps away.
I think it is no hotel for a longer stay or for tourists. One night was ok.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Carlos L, Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Assan87,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles. I'm sorry we did not meet or exceed your expectations. I should mention that the hotel does offer a courtesy shuttle that take guests to some fantastic shopping in less than 5-minutes at Westfield Topanga. In addition, our hotel is scheduled to undergo a major renovation this Fall that will call for new guestrooms, lobby and a new restaurant concept. We hope you give us another try in the near future.

Regards,
Venice, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I am not a fan of business travel and hotel stays, my general experience is mediocre at best. During my latest travel stays, I have been staying at the Hilton Hotel in Woodland Hills. This is by far the best of experiences. The hospitality at both the front desk and concierge lounge are excellent. On a special note, I would like to recognize Rosie at the concierge lounge. She is extremely helpful, courteous and always greets me with a welcoming smile. She is simply fantastic and goes out of her way to make me feel at home! I would also like to recognize Kalahari at the breakfast restaurant, she too is great. I really enjoy staying at this hotel and look forward to meeting them again at my next opportunity.

Room Tip: I prefer the north facing rooms in the summer to avoid the valley heat on the south side
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

The room was spotless, the TV was a nice ~30 inch flat screen with plenty of channels, and the staff was courteous. Luckily I got a great deal through an online site and paid what I would have for a Motel 6. The property was located conveniently next to a shopping mall and numerous choices for dining. My family stayed for a night on the way to Hearst Castle and we were pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Excellent customer service the moment I stepped into the room. She greeted me and made me feel very confortable and welcomed. Although the beverage i wanted wasn't available she offered me another drink that was just as good. When I was about to leave she advised me to wait because in ten minutes they were going to come out with delicious baked cookies. She could have just let me leave me but i waited ten minutes and was very happy I did...those cookies were delicious. Thanks Rosie

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Los angeles, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The is a nice alternative to other hotels near Los Angeles. There is great restaurants and shopping near by and a comfortable room to enjoy a good night sleep. No pool , but with L.A. at your feet you would not have the time to waste. I shop for the Holidays for family and friends and get it all wrapped before going home.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles? Share your experiences!