We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Our room was satisfactory, though a little faded. Staff were friendly and efficient. Breakfast was good - though the breakfast room was often draughty.
The hotel is a particularly good choice for those without a car, like ourselves, as it is only a few minutes walk from the large Topanga Mall and Canoga station on the Metro Orange Line (for easy travel to downtown LA, and direct service to Chatsworth to connect with Amtrak and Metrolink). Many restaurants are within walking distance. The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service to destinations within three miles.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Hilton Woodland Hills Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Woodland Hills
- Los Angeles Hilton
- Hilton Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full-service hotel located within Warner Center in Woodland Hills. The Hilton Woodland Hills hotel offers modern amenities in the warm, Southern-California climate and is located near Los Angeles attractions including Universal Studios, The Getty Center, Malibu Beach and Hollywood. Our 326 guestrooms are the largest in the area and include wireless internet access, 37” LCD HDTV’s, and Hilton’s Serenity bedding collection. The hotel is walking distance to many fine restaurants, premier shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.