If You want the Hilton standard, don’t want to pay to be at the financial district, and like to be decently near to Universal City, Hollywood or Malibu, this is the Hotel.
Though with a lower standard (room quality is a notch lower than others) than other Hilton Hotels, you’ll find a very good quality / price ratio.
Staff is very helpful, specially the valet parking guys. Whole staff will take care of Your needs.
As said, hotel has a very good quality / price ratio. As with many American hotels, they’ll charge for wi-fi usage in room, parking is not free, breakfast is not included. But You have ways of dealing with this. For instance, You can take breakfast at many places, near the hotel or near the attractions. If You go for it at the Hotel, they’ll charge half the price for the cold buffet (pastries, ham, cheese, jam, fruits, coffee, etc), or a full price if You go for the hot buffet (oatmeal, sausages, tomatoes, pancakes, waffles, omelets, etc).
Malibu is a 30 minutes, non jammed drive, through a very nice canyon. Sightseeing is worthwhile. There are a couple malls a few blocks away. There’s a Best Buy round the corner.
The interesting part of Hollywood Bv. Is a 20 minute drive away (can get jammed). Universal City is also at 15-20 minute drive. Beverly Hills (pretty woman’s hotel, rodeo drive) is a 20 minute drive.
The only places it took longer to get, because of traffic, were venice beach, downtown LA, La Brea tar pits
We find a gem a few blocks from the hotel. There’s an excellent Indian restaurant called Anarbagh, located in 22721 Ventura Bld. 3 blocks from the hotel there’s a TGI Friday’s… Etc.
All in all, an excellent location as a starting point for LA’s sightseeing , very nice hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full-service hotel located within Warner Center in Woodland Hills. The Hilton Woodland Hills hotel offers modern amenities in the warm, Southern-California climate and is located near Los Angeles attractions including Universal Studios, The Getty Center, Malibu Beach and Hollywood. Our 326 guestrooms are the largest in the area and include wireless internet access, 37” LCD HDTV’s, and Hilton’s Serenity bedding collection. The hotel is walking distance to many fine restaurants, premier shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Hilton Hotel Woodland Hills
- Los Angeles Hilton
- Hilton Los Angeles