I recently spent 3 nights in the Hilton Woodland Hills with my husband. We had travelled from Ireland and after a 10 hour flight delay - we arrived at the hotel exhausted. The lady on reception was great and gave us an upgraded room - it was 3 am in the morning. I was very happy to receive the upgraded room however although the room was nicely decorated and clean, it was very much a typical hotel room - I was glad we were not in a 'standard room'. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous, room service was great !! The location is really good that was the big draw for me in choosing this hotel. You have the 101 freeway only 2 mins away, plenty of great restaurants and lots of great shopping!!! The downside of the hotel is the lack of swimming pool especially with the 'Valley weather', but on the plus side you are only a 20 min drive to Malibu over Topanga Canyon. I have no hesitation in recommending the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full-service hotel located within Warner Center in Woodland Hills. The Hilton Woodland Hills hotel offers modern amenities in the warm, Southern-California climate and is located near Los Angeles attractions including Universal Studios, The Getty Center, Malibu Beach and Hollywood. Our 326 guestrooms are the largest in the area and include wireless internet access, 37” LCD HDTV’s, and Hilton’s Serenity bedding collection. The hotel is walking distance to many fine restaurants, premier shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Hilton Hotel Woodland Hills
- Los Angeles Hilton
- Hilton Los Angeles