“What a find!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills

You added Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   21101 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA 91364 (Formerly Holiday Inn Woodland Hills-Warner Center)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #32 of 324 Hotels in Los Angeles
Amherst, New York
“What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

This hotel is one of the closest to LAX. Clean, updated, pay for parking $25 but free shuttle to airport offered. Nice cafe in lobby, easy access to computer/printer for boarding passes. Comfortable bed, nice decor. My only complaint is somewhat dim light in bathroom on motion detector timer - which went off during my shower!

Stayed April 2014
Shannon L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Nancy P – I am so glad to hear you had a great stay at the Courtyard by Marriott and you found the location to be very convenient for your needs and the property well-appointed and beds comfortable. Unfortunately I believe that you stayed at the Courtyard LAX not the Courtyard Woodland Hills. As the General Manger here in Woodland Hills I thank you on behalf of Marriott for taking the time to review the property and for choosing Marriott. I hope to have you as our guest if you are ever in the Woodland Hills area and believe you would have the same superior stay.
Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

This hotel is modern and well apportioned. I would certainly stay here again. The bathroom was particularly nice. The vanity was in the bathroom, not outside the bathroom like most Courtyards. And it had a glass and stone tile shower. Next to the hotel, there's a Trader's Joe's, which is convenient. Best of all, the hotel had Twix ice cream bars for sale in the pantry. I know this review is frivolous, but I travel 3 weeks/month for work. A sink in the bathroom, 49 cent bottles of water next door and a Twix ice cream bar honestly made my day. It was fantastic!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jason S ~– I am so glad to hear you had an Excellent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills and you found the property well-appointed. We do have a nicely stocked Market here on property and I will keep the Twix on hand! Our bathrooms are modern and I am pleased you enjoyed it. We take pride in our and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. As the General Manager here I thank you for taking the time to review our property and look forward to having you as our guest again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Newer feeling Courtyard in great location for me. Easy on easy off freeway. Location feels more urban than suburban. Trader Joes right next door great for food and drink. Didn't eat in the area or in the hotel. Not too far from Malibu Beach. Stayed in a king room with refrigerator. Cozy room with nice bathroom. I liked the desk/ table on wheels. Plenty of accessible outlets. Parking fee of $10 reasonable.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Arizonapopi ~ I am so glad to hear you had a great stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills and you found the property new and cozy. We do have a great location next to local restaurants as well as Trader Joe’s across the street! I am pleased you enjoyed it. We take pride in our property and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. As the General Manager here I thank you for taking the time to review our property and look forward to having you as our guest again!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We chose this hotel to visit The Getty, The Reagan Library and Warner Bro. Studio. Good location, next to Trader Joe's and many local restaurants. The hotel staff gave us quick answers when we asked about the places for breakfast, the traffic on 405 and etc.. We were satisfied and liked this hotel except $10 parking charge per night.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
PekoG ~ I am so glad to hear you had a great stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills and you found the staff helpful and location central for your needs. There are many local restaurants as well as Trader Joe’s across the street! I am pleased you enjoyed it and hope you had a good time at the Regan Library and Warner Brothers! We take pride in our property and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. While there is a $10 parking fee it is discounted from $25 for our guests. As the General Manager here I thank you for taking the time to review our property and look forward to having you as our guest again!
toledo, oh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here and wrote a review in October when my first grandchild was born. We returned last week for a weeks visit.
It was comforting to know all the services are still being maintained at a high quality.
This time for a small increase per night we took the larger king room. Well well worth it. Big room, 2 TVs and a sitting room with very large bathroom.
Nice for an extended stay.
I have to get a special mention to Ken at the front desk.
When he saw me the day after we checked in it was like he was welcoming back a friend and immediately asked me how the grand baby was doing.
In short, this Courtyard has all the amenities I am looking for when I am in town to visit family, at a reasonable price. Enjoy,

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Toltom ~ I am so glad to hear you had another great stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills! It is great to hear that our high quality, welcoming service and attention to detail are being well maintained! I am pleased you enjoyed our Executive King room and I will pass your praise of our Guest Service Team on. We take pride in our property and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We all hope the baby and new family continues to be well. As the General Manager here I thank you for taking the time to review our property and look forward to having you as our guest again!
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a recently-opened hotel, conveniently located across the street from a Trader Joe's Market and an Enterprise Rental Car office and walking distance from a Whole Foods Market. Each room has a refrigerator, making it easy to pick up breakfast or lunch items from the local markets and store left-overs. The lobby is super comfortable with groupings of couches, a large flat-screen tv, and a variety of booths and dining tables for snacking.

The rooms were clean, beautiful, well-appointed with comfortable beds and fluffy towels.

Registration desk staff were friendly and helpful.

My only complaint was that I couldn't park in the lot to register because I needed to be registered to park in order to get through the gated driveway. Weird.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the Ventura Blvd. side of the hotel (south), rather than the freeway side (north...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Shannon L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
RabbiWendy ~

My name is Shannon and I am the General Manager here at the Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills. Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to review the property. I am so glad to hear your found the property location so convenient, the room clean and perfect for you! My staff strives to ensure all of our guest are well taken care of and I am happy to hear you had a freindly helpful experience with them. I am not sure why you had an issue with the parking gate as you should have been able to come right in and only need a key to exit. I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future!

Shannon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

There is not a better more friendly staff than at this Marriott-I'm on about day 10 in a hotel, and what a warm welcoming place! Everyone from the front desk to the bistro, everyone you come in contact with is pleasant and eager to help.

The bistro food was great, I had the chicken tacos for dinner which were tasty, and literally the best breakfast sandwich I've ever had in the am-The Healthy Start-English muffin with egg whites, spinach, havarti cheese and turkey. Seriously delicious, will eat it every morning I'm here.

Parking is $10/day but that's not too bad. Don't get turned off by the exterior, it's nice, but looks from the side like an old holiday inn and on a busy street. Once inside, you walk into calm, warm and welcoming-you will not be disappointed!!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Serversandheller ~

My name is Shannon and I am the General Manager her eat the Courtyard in Woodland Hills. Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to give us such a great review! I believe we had the chance to chat while you were here and coming from a road warrior like you this is high praise indeed! My team strives to provide the level of service you described. I am glad you enjoyed the staff and our Bistro fare. We look forward to having you again as our guest!

Shannon

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills? Share your experiences!