We stayed here because we were visiting family just up the hill. It was the closest hotel at a good price. I wasn't "wowed" by reviews, and I think that this hotel deserves better. Our check-in was prompt and courteous. The room was extremely comfortable - I am very picky about bed comfort and room cleanliness. The bathroom was spotless. There is a Starbucks for coffee and a light breakfast in the lobby, and service was excellent. It is a small property so there is no large restaurant. I think that alcoholic drinks are served in the lobby, but we didn't take advantage of that so I cannot be certain. Near the elevator is a room with snack foods and light meals that can be heated up from frozen in a microwave. Very handy if you are traveling with children who suddenly decide that they are hungry. There is a Trader Joes just across the street (side street, not across Ventura Blvd). There is a charge for parking, so just plan on that. I think we paid $11 for parking.
We will definitely be staying here again. As long as the rates don't increase.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Woodland Hills-Warner Hotel
- Holiday Inn Woodland Hills-Warner Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills is a new contemporary hotel perfect for both corporate and leisure guests, close to Warner Center with easy access to US Hwy 101. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.