I stayed here for almost 2 weeks in October. Came in for the birth of my first grandchild, and my daughter and her husband live in Encino. (no hotels there at all).
This is centrally located for this valley area. Close to Freeway, lots of various restaurants and services in the area. Right next door is a Traders Joe. Good place to stock up on snacks/drinks.
I do like that the hotel has a discounted longer term rate if stay at least a week.
The lobby is the newer Courtyard concept. I like the limited, but nice selection food menu with fresh made items. Also Starbucks products and in evening a full bar.
Nice little gym that I did use.
Pool area is good too, although we did not make it out there this trip.
We had a renovated room, so it had the usual Courtyard amenities.
The couple negatives, no room safe would be nice and paying for parking should be done away with. Very few people would be without a car at this location.
The staff was very polite and the managers on duty very attentive.
I know we will stay here again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Woodland Hills-Warner Hotel
- Holiday Inn Woodland Hills-Warner Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills is a new contemporary hotel perfect for both corporate and leisure guests, close to Warner Center with easy access to US Hwy 101. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.