I've been to Venice numerous times, and have watched this historic building grow into a restored historic landmark once the new owner took over and began renovations several years ago. The rooms are spacious with all the modern comforts (and a full kitchenette), yet retain the feeling that you are staying in a very old establishment with the exposed brick and vintage photos on the walls. This building is apparent in all the old Muscle Beach pictures from the 1920s onward to the 1950s heyday. The owner is very friendly, conversational, and went above and beyond when I needed help to save some travel time. And the beach front location is right there in the middle of it all, walk to the canals, the piers, even the shuttle to Santa Monica.
This is your best bet, for a real piece of Venice.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Hotel
- Hotel Venice Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venice Beach Suites & Hotel is a historic, boutique property on the world-famous Venice Beach Boardwalk. We are a family-owned and operated hotel that combines classic features with contemporary amenities and we strive to provide excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.