My husband stayed here our last night in California the view was breathe taking but the surrounding areas were terrible. You have to pay to park everywhere around here so be prepared. As soon as we got out of our car there was bums everywhere asking for money and cigarettes. Inside it was very quant. Nice hardwood floors and has a little kitchenette if you would like to save some money and make you own food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venice Beach Suites & Hotel is a historic, boutique property on the world-famous Venice Beach Boardwalk. We are a family-owned hotel that combines classic features with contemporary amenities and we strive to provide excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Hotel Venice Beach