Just got back from an amzing trip to California, Nevada and Arizona. This was the first place we stayed for 3 nights and it is really good value for money. Our room was a non ocean view to the back of the building which was fine. The room was clean, spacious and well equipped. You can't beat the location, as it's directly on the boardwalk. The staff (Tom) were really helpful and were happy to give to give advice. Would recommend it to friends and family. Parking is the only problem, as you have to either pay for a space located a couple of minutes walk away (up $20 per day) or try and find free parking. Just make sure you move the car on a Monday/Tuesday between 10am-12 noon, as we got a ticket..... ($50). It's worth hiring bikes (boardwalk) and cycling to Santa Monica along the bike paths, loads to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venice Beach Suites & Hotel is a historic, boutique property on the world-famous Venice Beach Boardwalk. We are a family-owned and operated hotel that combines classic features with contemporary amenities and we strive to provide excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Hotel Venice Beach