My background - a lady on a business trip & needs a hotel near the airport w/o staying near LAX.
Took a chance on this hotel as I wanted to be near the beach. At first I was like "so this is Venice Beach?" but I kept my mind open. The amazing Matt at check in, making me feel comfortable & giving me knowledge about the area. I rode a bike all the way to Santa Monica & it really helped me kill the business related stress. the rooms were ok in size but the view is top notch!
I'd suggest eating at this place called James Beach - Amazing!
All in all just got to be open minded, do your research. Is Venice right for you!?
Would stay here again if given the opportunity.
P.S. also the handsome jasper at the front desk also very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venice Beach Suites & Hotel is a historic, boutique property on the world-famous Venice Beach Boardwalk. We are a family-owned and operated hotel that combines classic features with contemporary amenities and we strive to provide excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Hotel Venice Beach