The wife and I went on one of our weekend getaways and ended up in Venice Beach Ca. We stayed at the Venice Hotel and Suites. This is not a hotel for everybody. His is a very old and nostalgic hotel. The age of the hotel is very apparent. Be aware that because of the age of the hotel you will be subjected to less than 3 star accommodations. Rooms are clean but there are really no other special ammeneties. No room service, no ice maker, no A/C ect. Still if you want an unusual cookie place to stay I say give it a shot but remember. Don't expect too much. Oh ya. No parking. Cost me $25 to park overnight 4 blocks away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venice Beach Suites & Hotel is a historic, boutique property on the world-famous Venice Beach Boardwalk. We are a family-owned hotel that combines classic features with contemporary amenities and we strive to provide excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Hotel Venice Beach