“Vegan options are yummy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of M Cafe de Chaya

M Cafe de Chaya
7119 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046-7617 (Central L.A)
323-525-0588
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Vegan options are yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Loved the vegan options - especially the breakfast options, which tend to be limited for vegans. I ordered a vegan benedict which used a tofu scramble, soy hollandaise sauce and kale with a tempeh bacon.

Visited November 2012

Los Angeles, California
“really delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

A vegan friend of mine took me here, and I was a bit skeptical because I am a meat eater. I was pleasantly surprised how much I loved the food here. Really flavorful and healthy, and I felt really good afterwards. Parking was challenging but everything else was great.

Visited November 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious healthy eats!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Everytime I visit LA I make a trip to M Cafe. The M Chopped salad is a sure fire way to boost you immunity with its cucumber, pickled radish, herb, mixed green, garbanzo packed goodness. And don't forget to grab a fresh kale lemonade! The Beverly Hills location has service that can be a little slow, but nothing can beat how fresh and delicious the food is.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“The M is for Macrobiotic!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

OK, so I get free coupons to M Cafe. Take my daughter and her friend. I order a sandwich from the menu that read really yummy. We're waiting for our food and eating the BEST french fries and drinking the BEST lemonade. I hear a young lady approach the counter and say, "I'd like to return this, I didn't know this place was vegan." I look up and realize I've just ordered a meatless macrobiotic sandwich! Somehow, I didn't realize this as well.

The food came, all of us were disappointed! I gave the review a 3 dot rating only because I can't say if the food was terrible or delicious because to me it was just plan unappealing EXCEPT for the fries and lemonade. Really yummy.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“If you are stuck in the area”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Good food, too pricey. The cloud is a little aging ( like my self), used to have a more youthful vibe.

Visited May 2012