Very nice and friendly staff everyone I spoke to was keen to help. Great location for universal studios
The room and lobby feel very old and in desperate need of update. The fitness center is small. And be ready to pay for parking which for a suburban hotel is a minus
The evening pianist at the bar is a special phenomena. Great funny entertainment you do not want to miss.
Food is ok with some Asian cuisine available as well.
If you can forgo the old look the service will deliver a great value
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City Hotel Los Angeles
- Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City Hotel
- Hilton Universal City
- Hilton Los Angeles
- Universal Hilton
- Los Angeles Hilton
- Hilton Los Angeles Universal City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy AAA Four Diamond facility with over six acres of landscape in the Hollywood Hills and stunning views of glittering Los Angeles. The hotel provides a sophisticated experience combined with a superior level of service. A welcomed respite, each spacious guest room and suite is flavored with class and comfort, showcasing valued amenities for the well-traveled guest. Continually working toward greater sustainability, the property was also recently awarded the Silver level certified by Green Seal for environmental lodging, The Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City hotel is located at the main entrance to Universal Studios Hollywood and CityWalk Los Angeles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.