Typical Hilton. Staff were cold and one was even irritated with me. I had booked this hotel 6 months in advance only to fine requested upgrades were not available. When I expressed concern I was given a cold stare and she began tapping her keyboard with force. Must have needed chocolate or a coffee.
Anyway, the room was clean and comfy. Nice view of the highway with lots of background traffic noice 24 hours a day (and we were on the 16th floor!!!)
The restaurant food was very expensive but good
Great location for City Walk and the Studios
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City Hotel Los Angeles
- Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City Hotel
- Hilton Universal City
- Hilton Los Angeles
- Universal Hilton
- Los Angeles Hilton
- Hilton Los Angeles Universal City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy AAA Four Diamond facility with over six acres of landscape in the Hollywood Hills and stunning views of glittering Los Angeles. The hotel provides a sophisticated experience combined with a superior level of service. A welcomed respite, each spacious guest room and suite is flavored with class and comfort, showcasing valued amenities for the well-traveled guest. Continually working toward greater sustainability, the property was also recently awarded the Silver level certified by Green Seal for environmental lodging, The Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City hotel is located at the main entrance to Universal Studios Hollywood and CityWalk Los Angeles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Amex, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.