I can only confirm what other reviewers have said. The hotel has a great location for a base to explore LA.The free shuttle to universal and the metro was great bonus.One stop on the metro will get you to Hollywood boulevard and there you can link up to the hop on hop off bus.The hotel is a short walk to shops which you will pretty much find anything you need.We ate a couple of times at tulus and found the food excellent.Great stay and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn