I can only confirm what other reviewers have said. The hotel has a great location for a base to explore LA.The free shuttle to universal and the metro was great bonus.One stop on the metro will get you to Hollywood boulevard and there you can link up to the hop on hop off bus.The hotel is a short walk to shops which you will pretty much find anything you need.We ate a couple of times at tulus and found the food excellent.Great stay and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for great Family vacation or for business in a relaxed atmosphere.Free shuttle service to Universal Studios and CitWalk. Newly renovated rooms with private balconies, KidSuites, and garden setting, outdoor heated pool and lighted tennis courts. Full service restaurant where kids under 12 eat free with paying adults. Close to Universal Studios, NBC Tonight show, Disney, Warner Brothers and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Beverly Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn