We stayed here for 2 nights to visit Universal Studio. The location is very good, very close to 101 fwy and Universal studio. Staff at check-in counter was very friendly. Hotel is very well maintained. Very good environment. The room was fabulous, spacious, very clean , although lack of fridge and in-room-safe. Its soundproof sliding door helped reduce traffic noise from 101-fwy. Very good sleeping quality. Tula, on site restaurant, was also great for breakfast. We also took their free shuttle which leaves hotel every hour starting from 9 am. It took only 5 minutes to get to Universal Studio. There's a parking fee that cost about 12$ for priority club member.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for great Family vacation or for business in a relaxed atmosphere.Free shuttle service to Universal Studios and CitWalk. Newly renovated rooms with private balconies, KidSuites, and garden setting, outdoor heated pool and lighted tennis courts. Full service restaurant where kids under 12 eat free with paying adults. Close to Universal Studios, NBC Tonight show, Disney, Warner Brothers and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TravelClick, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Beverly Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn