Well it's was a very nice hotel right off the 101 so great location. Not much included for the price you pay for breakfast and parking... There's a restaurant on site which was nice... The jacuzzi is outside on a very nice Terrance with fireplace and lots of seating theres a sauna. the pool is heated added bonus.. The room is nice sized clean with lots of towels...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn