This hotel tried really hard to help us in a bad situation. We had actually made reservations at a different hotel that turned out to be nothing that it's website promised. The staff at this hotel worked hard to accomodate our family.
The negatives were: No free breakfast and the restaurant is very expensive, no free parking, the bathroom was VERY small and we were in a "suite". We stayed for two nights, we told the staff that we did not need complete maid service, but would like clean towels and the blanket (which we got from the closet) for the rollaway was dirty when we took it out of the closet and we needed a clean blanket. The cleaning staff brought in new towels and a clean blanket, but didn't bother to remove any of the dirty ones.
The positives: The staff was very friendly and for the most part helpful. There is a shuttle to and from Universal Studio. The grounds are clean. The hotel was in a nice area and we felt safe and secure.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for great Family vacation or for business in a relaxed atmosphere.Free shuttle service to Universal Studios and CitWalk. Newly renovated rooms with private balconies, KidSuites, and garden setting, outdoor heated pool and lighted tennis courts. Full service restaurant where kids under 12 eat free with paying adults. Close to Universal Studios, NBC Tonight show, Disney, Warner Brothers and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Beverly Garland's Holiday Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.