My stay at Beverly Garland's Holiday Inn was wonderful. I went to LA to visit my niece and her family who live in North Hollywood. The staff were extremly pleasant and the rooms clean and spacious - with a balcony. The location of this hotel was perfect!!. There was no need to get onto the Freeway to visit a lot of the sights. Tula's restaurant was a nice surprise and we dined there for dinner, breakfast and cocktails. From the hotel, we walked to Ventura Blvd and had a wonderful breakfast at Vivian's Cafe. Along the way, we stopped at conveniently located stores. Although it was a bit cool in LA, the outdoor pool looked inviting. I would certainly stay at the Bevery Garland Holiday Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for great Family vacation or for business in a relaxed atmosphere.Free shuttle service to Universal Studios and CitWalk. Newly renovated rooms with private balconies, KidSuites, and garden setting, outdoor heated pool and lighted tennis courts. Full service restaurant where kids under 12 eat free with paying adults. Close to Universal Studios, NBC Tonight show, Disney, Warner Brothers and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Beverly Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn