I don't even know where to begin. I stayed at The Beverley Garden Inn from the 1st to the 5th of December and was blown away at how nice and caring the staff were towards me since I was a single 18 year old traveller coming from Australia. They were very helpful with anything I needed, especially one of the ladies that was in the boutique who helped me organise tours during my stay. I stayed in a king bedroom which was very nicely furnished and everything was clean (I'm an absolute neat freak so this made me happy)! The restaurant next to the hotel was also very good, meals were very nice and filling for the price that I paid. Only downfall for this hotel would be the size of the bathroom..it was slightly small but could still be doable. Great location, great people and also excellent security at night time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for great Family vacation or for business in a relaxed atmosphere.Free shuttle service to Universal Studios and CitWalk. Newly renovated rooms with private balconies, KidSuites, and garden setting, outdoor heated pool and lighted tennis courts. Full service restaurant where kids under 12 eat free with paying adults. Close to Universal Studios, NBC Tonight show, Disney, Warner Brothers and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelClick, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Beverly Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn