We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay in this tidy hotel - it is a stones throw from Universal Studios Hollywood and City Walks with the free shuttle to and from these busy spots being very handy! Friendly, helpful staff were able to recommend other things to do / places to go in the local area and helped organise an airport transfer without fuss. We made use of the onsite bar/restaurant too which was fine. Slept very well although some may find the noise from the nearby freeway a bit much - if you don't mind that though this is a good find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn