Convenient location: near Hollywood attractions, close to City Walk and Universal Studios (the hotel offers complimentary scheduled shuttles to Universal Studios), but you need to use a car to go everywhere. You can buy tickets to the park in a store located off the lobby. Very large parking lot. Bellman always available (very nice guys). Cordial and helpful staff. Room: Holiday Inn standard, clean, not large, OK. Bathroom: clean, OK. High: room service; very efficient; we needed to keep a medicine cooled, so they installed a small refrigerator in the room just after requesting. Low: atmosphere, ambiance in the floors (rooms’ corridor); cold, not welcoming, a little bit dark (remembering some haunted buildings in horror movies). In general, an average, not special stay, without problems, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn