I recently stayed at the Gateway Sheraton for 3 days and had a 4:25 flight leaving out of LAX which was literally 2 minutes away. My original check out was at 12:00, the normal time. When I called the front desk to ask about possibly getting a bit of an extension, Diane Cheek was on the other end. The minute she said 'Hello Ms Brown'...I could feel her smile through the phone. After explaining my situation, she immediately wanted to know what time I would like to check out...I hesitated and said,'2'? to which she replied...'would 3 really be better? bc that's no problem'..I couldn't believe it...I was able to relax a couple more hours in the room which made a huge difference preparing for a cross country flight. Thanks Diane and thanks Sheraton for such great customer service training for all of your employees...there is an obvious culture of 'customer first' mentality and it makes such a HUGE difference. Keep Rockin!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
- Sheraton Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is a sophisticated, high-tech accommodation with resort-style amenities. Near LAX, Santa Monica, and the Rose Bowl, our hotel has 50,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.