Like everyone says, this is a good Hotel for what it is designed for and that is an overnight transit Hotel between late arrivals and next day departures. It is value for Money & who needs all the frills etc for just an overnight stay. The Staff are very friendly and rooms clean and tidy. My only complaint would be that they were renovating a room near us so it was very noise until I made a complaint and the noise stopped, so I did appreciate that they listened to my needs, Thank you for that.. It was great to have the complimentary breakfast and it certainly was adequate and plenty of it. Also the complimentary Airport/Hotel/Airport transport was great you j just make a phone call to the Hotel and they sent the shuttle. I would definately stay there again. During our layover time we took a taxi to Culver City Shopping mall, it only cost us $10.00 each way and 15 minutes, and it was excellent and good shopping.. We were going to the beach but it was raining.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-Lax Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-Lax Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Howard Johnson Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Howard Johnson
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-LAX Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.