We stayed here just for one night before our flight home. For the price we paid it was pretty good. Free shuttle to airport was fantastic. Receptionists were friendly and helpful. Rooms very clean and pretty modern. The biggest negative was there is nothing at all to do in the area. We ended up catching a cab 10min away to a shopping mall which was good to kill time. Pool at the hotel wasn't anything special.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest full service Holiday Inn to the Los Angeles Airport with complimentary 24 hour LAX shuttle service. Our central location puts you just minutes away from “everything LA”. Come enjoy places like Disneyland, Universal Studios, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venice Beach and all that beautiful Southern California has to offer.Stay connected with free high-speed Internet access. Maintain your exercise regimen in our state-of-the-art fitness center. Unwind at Landings Restaurant and Lounge, serving breakfast lunch and dinner, featuring California cuisine and daily specials.The Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport–LAX Hotel, where Kids Stay and Eat Free! Credit Card is required at check-in for all guests paying in cash at check-in or upon check-out. Credit Card is also required upon check-in for incidentals regardless if guest intends to not incur incidentals during their stay. We are a 100% Smoke Free Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.