We stayed a couple of nights at this property before sailing from L.A. to Hawaii and the South Pacific. The layout of the hotel is much like other Embassy Suites (e.g. Atlanta), with quieter rooms situated up high. We mentioned that this trip was for our 20th anniversary and the staff at check-in assigned us a corner room on the top floor - very nice, with a tiny balcony, too! The breakfast buffet was good and the complimentary cocktail hour was pleasant, where we met others going on the cruise as well.
One important tip: At the front desk, you can obtain a round-trip shuttle pass to Manhattan Beach for only $5 per person. The shuttle stops at the next street over (well marked location) frequently. We visited the famous Manhattan Beach pier and had lunch at a trendy open restaurant (reviewed separately) in this very pleasant, walk-able town. If you are spending the day, this is a great, inexpensive get-away. The shuttle ride also is scenic on the way (and goes to malls on the return, for those interested).
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Lax North Hotel
- Embassy Suites Lax North Hotel Los Angeles
- Lax North Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites LAX North offers spacious suites near Los Angeles Intl Airport, and central to all that the greater Los Angeles area has to offer. Enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, evening Manager's Reception and 24-hour airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites LAX North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.