I stayed at the Westin for business.
The room was a good deal, but everything else adds up very quickly. If you have ever stayed at a Westin, you know your experience will be top notch. The Bonaventure is a great hotel that also has a good history of films that were made there.
Downtown location was terrific.
It was honestly the best most comfortable bed (outside of my own) that I have ever slept on. New mattress and very nice high-quality sheets.
Clean rooms and great towels.
Service was fantastic.
The hotel has quite the Hollywood credits, including In the Line of Fire, Hancock, Heat and so many more.
Don't think of driving. Parking was 45.00 a night.
Internet was 13.00 a day.
Breakfast was very expensive.
Outside of the expense and all the add-ons, it was still a good place.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Bonaventure
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic LA symbol is found in the Financial District. We're also within walking distance of Los Angeles Convention Center plus entertainment venues such as Staples Center, Nokia Theatre, LA Live. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.