Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in its 1 bedroom suite. good value, huge room. The room itself is just another Westin standard room. nothing special, nice, clean and comfortable.
The hotel itself is safe and secured, you need to use your key card to get to the guest room floors. This is extremely important considering downtown LA is probably one of the most dangerous places I have been to :P
The hotel is huge, i got lost a few times but hotel staff were all nice and helpful. It's very convenient and have bridges connecting to quite a bunch of other office buildings in downtown.
Parking is however expensive, but then it's the standard hotel valet price so you really don't have a choice.
I went to the spa for a massage, price is not bad considering it's inside a hotel, but if you have a car, you might want to drive to koreatown/mid-wilshire area (15 mins) for a cheaper and better spa experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Bonaventure
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic LA symbol is found in the Financial District. We're also within walking distance of Los Angeles Convention Center plus entertainment venues such as Staples Center, Nokia Theatre, LA Live. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.