I visited this hotel recently to attend an event, and booked an overnight stay.. I will echo the other reviews in regarding the Iconic location, views and lobby. The rooms were well appointed, if a bit small for this part of the world. My wife and I love the "heavenly beds" at all Westins and this was no exception.
The wonderful thing about this hotel is the service. Each contact we had with the staff was friendly and helpful and each one was trying their best to go out of their way to help. It was the sort of experience that you expect from this sort of hotel.
Traveler Beware: We left the hotel at noon on Sunday, a peak checkout time. The waiting area for auto pickup was mobbed and it took over 20 minutes for them to retrieve our car. they were moving very quickly, and I cant see how they could have been faster, but this could be an issue if you are on a tight schedule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frequently featured in movies and TV, this iconic LA symbol is found in the Financial District. We are also within walking distance of Los Angeles Convention Center plus entertainment venues such as the Staples Center, Nokia Theater, LA Live and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin