The place overall is okay. I chose this hotel as it is close to Staples Center. Not to close to any restaurants . Value for the money I paid for.. well I got a discount ..But still almost 200 dollars. Valet parking was 38 a night. I think they can lower that price.. even Hawaii did not charge that much for parking.. I think Los Angeles esp downtown is just too much hype for me.
Buffet breakfast is not included. They should have that as part of the 200 dollars a night one pays for. The breakfast was not even worth it. Residence innmarriott is way better than theirs.
After hours, there is a club.. yeah not much there to explore. They should have a happy hour managers special for all their guests ..
Room is average. I've seen better. Like I said, just like LA.. its just hype.
Would I stay again.. yes only if they give me free buffets, parking and happy hour
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Bonaventure
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic LA symbol is found in the Financial District. We're also within walking distance of Los Angeles Convention Center plus entertainment venues such as Staples Center, Nokia Theatre, LA Live. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Otel, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.