The place overall is okay. I chose this hotel as it is close to Staples Center. Not to close to any restaurants . Value for the money I paid for.. well I got a discount ..But still almost 200 dollars. Valet parking was 38 a night. I think they can lower that price.. even Hawaii did not charge that much for parking.. I think Los Angeles esp downtown is just too much hype for me.
Buffet breakfast is not included. They should have that as part of the 200 dollars a night one pays for. The breakfast was not even worth it. Residence innmarriott is way better than theirs.
After hours, there is a club.. yeah not much there to explore. They should have a happy hour managers special for all their guests ..
Room is average. I've seen better. Like I said, just like LA.. its just hype.
Would I stay again.. yes only if they give me free buffets, parking and happy hour
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frequently featured in movies and TV, this iconic LA symbol is found in the Financial District. We are also within walking distance of Los Angeles Convention Center plus entertainment venues such as the Staples Center, Nokia Theater, LA Live and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin