We recently stayed in a family suite while our daughter visited USC. It was a quick 10 minute walk to campus. The free parking is very convenient. We enjoyed the swimming pool and found the staff friendly and helpful. However, the room was quite run-down. The air conditioner was loud but worst of all, only the main room is air conditioned, not the extra bedroom, so the door had to be left open. The TV had poor reception, especially for the lower numbered channels (which were the local channels). The shower was great with good hot water, and the beds were comfortable. We also noted stains in the carpet, but everything else was clean. Overall, we thought it was a reasonable value but it would be nicer with some improvements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn downtown Los Angeles (USC) hotel is Just one block from the USC campus and the Shrine Auditorium, home of the Emmy Awards, in the heart of Los Angeles.Also within a few miles is Downtown Los Angeles, L.A. LIVE is a one-of-a-kind entertainment campus, L.A. LIVE is a gunuine world-class sports and entertainment destination, Staples Center, LA Convention Center, Garment District and the Museum of Natural History, among other points of interest. Plan a visit to the nearby Universal Studios, Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are just miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vagabond Inn Los Angeles at USC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-Usc Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Figueroa